Friday, February 20, 2009

Company

"I like rice."



"I don't like beans."


"I want to get down."


"Daddy, gimme that lime!"



GG and Great-Grannie Crower both arrived safely on Wednesday, though they were trapped in the house yesterday because I had to work and had a hair appoinment. It was so weird being

alone for 5 hours! We did get out to dinner. Tex-Mex sounded pretty good, so we decided on Chuy's and waited 30 minutes for a table. Blaine ate limes for an appetizer (David loves to see his face when he eats these! Silly Daddy.) and then ate a cheese enchilada and rice and beans. He then proceeded to scream at 7:00 because it was bath and bed time. God forbid we stay out later than 7:00 pm!!!! The girls then proceeded to Target for some last minute party items, while Daddy put Blaine down. Today will be another day like yesterday (I have to work for a bit) and then we are all running in a 5K in the morning, which will start out our busy weekend on a good (healthy) foot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment