
Blaine watching his "Your Baby Can Read" video with Daddy.
Cool clothes dude. (Notice shoes from Grammy...)

Blaine has had a week full of activity. Let's see, where do I start!?
- He took his first steps yesterday, Saturday December 6th. He took one, two, two and a half steps then fell into the dishwasher... He also took one independent step with Daddy today. Any day now he's going to take off.
- He shakes his head "no" when he does not want a certain food or is done eating. (I wish I could learn that trick :)
- After watching "Any Baby Can Read" for almost two weeks now and doing flashcards and reading books every day Blaine is beginning to show signs of "Arms Up" and "Clap". He clapped a bunch yesterday, but today won't have anything to do with it. Go figure. He loves watching the video - we're shocked it holds his attention for longer than 10 minutes!
- Napping is improving every day. It's certainly something we've got to plan our day around (and my work week around). He is sleeping 1-2 hours in the morning and then almost an hour in the afternoon. Good job buddy!
- He's moving out of the "mommy-don't-leave-my-sight" stage. I can actually leave the room and he doesn't freak out.
- Blaine has finally discovered his man-part ;)
That's all I can think of right now. This boy is growing fast though! Wow.


No comments:
Post a Comment