Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Unexpected bumps in the road..
I don't recommend re-modeling, moving, working and being pregnant at the same time. I will post pictures of the mess we call a house later - the ceiling guys are still working and we can't start painting the walls unti that's done and we can't put floors in until we paint... so, we're waiting for the ceilings to dry. SO many unexpected things have happened... much like Michigan's loss to Appalachian State (Did that really happen - or was it a dream?). I am 15 weeks along today and my naseau has made a comeback... and I would send pictures of my growing belly, but I am currently in the "fat-stage" - longing to be in the "what a cute belly" stage. I am sure the paint fumes, celing dusts and numerous trips to Home Depot don't help. All is well otherwise - Labor Day was just that for us. We labored all day as I look forward to the ultimate Labor on February 26th. Yipee. Check back later for pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment